These Terms are an agreement between you and Your Teacher’s Classroom (www.yteach.org)
- Acceptance of Terms
- Email Products Selection During registration
- About our Services
- Test Generator Terms
- Use License of Test Generator
- Refund Policy
- Other points
- Acceptance of Terms. When you complete the member registration process, you agree to these Terms. This agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of the changes, effective upon notice to you as a member. These Terms will always be available to users on this page for you to read. When using free services offered through www.yteach.org third-party service providers, such as email, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers. Registration for a www.yteach.org Portal signifies your agreement to those additional terms. Also, by opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
- Eligibility You must be of 13 years or above to register as a member of www.yteach.org or use this Portal. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Portal, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Email Products Selection During registration, you will be provided the option of receiving Mailers which will let you know when new members from your school have registered or other similar mailers. Many people appreciate these updates. You will also have the option of receiving a variety of periodic emails. The option to receive any of these email products is completely yours. If, at any time, you do not wish to continue to receive any of these emails from us, you may remove yourself from the list by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. It is your responsibility to make sure we always have your current email address. If we do not, we will not be able to pass information from your friends to you (which is one of the main purposes of our Portal). We will also keep you advised of new functionality and new product offerings via email from time to time.
- About our Services
- www.yteach.org as a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include various communications tools, online forums, personalized content and branded programming through www.yteach.org web Portal-based “Service.”
- Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with the www.yteach.org Portals a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that www.yteach.org services, including the services of our third-party service providers, are provided “AS IS.” The www.yteach.org Portals and our third-party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.
- Service Changes and Discontinuation. www.yteach.org reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time without notice. You agree that www.yteach.org will not be liable to You or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
- Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the www.yteach.org Portals’ registration forms (we call this information “Registration Data”). Accurate records help us create better Portals and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate.
- Guard Your Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. And you are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Please notify www.yteach.org immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Obey the Law. You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libellous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property of others.
- Content Restrictions. The www.yteach.org Portals attempt to provide some of the very best content available on the web and we make it available to you on the Web for your personal, non-commercial use. All Web Portal design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of the www.yteach.org Portals are protected by international copyright laws. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials or any other form of proprietary content found on the www.yteach.org Portals is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of YOUR TEACHER’S CLASSROOM. Content that is publicly available on the www.yteach.org Portals may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use. This Portal (www.yteach.org), and all of the content of the Portal, is protected by intellectual property and other laws throughout the world. Unauthorized use of the Portal would be a violation of ‘ and its licensors’ rights. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Portal (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the property of www.yteach.org, its affiliates, and various third parties. The Portal and the software incorporated in the Portal may not be reverse engineered, decompiled or disassembled.
- Limits On Uses of User Information By using any of the www.yteach.org web Portals or networks you agree not to data scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for commercial purposes any user’s (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation of users’ information) information accessible through any web Portals or networks owned by YOUR TEACHER’S CLASSROOM. “Commercial purposes” can include but is not limited to selling information to third parties; using the data collected to customize users’ experiences at a Portal or network outside of www.yteach.org; using the data for targeted marketing campaigns not affiliated with www.yteach.org; or using the data to offer services to www.yteach.org users. www.yteach.org reserves the right to take immediate action against any individual or entity participating in any of the prohibited actions mentioned above.
- Consolidated Portals www.yteach.org users should exercise caution when using consolidation Portals. Consolidation Portals are Internet Portals that offer the ability to collect all of your personal information on one Portal. For example, you may be encouraged to provide consolidation Portal operators access to your www.yteach.org accounts or membership information so that the information can be used to design customized search engines, web pages or advertising for you. All transactions initiated through a consolidation Portal using access information you provide are considered to be authorized by you, whether or not you were aware of the specific transaction. www.yteach.org is therefore not responsible if the security, accuracy or quality of your information is compromised by a consolidation Portal you have authorized to access your data.
- Test Generator Terms
- The question papers generated are meant for personal and non-commercial use only. Mass distribution of these question papers in any mode is strictly prohibited.
- Users are not allowed to share the question papers publicly. However, sharing them with their students privately is part of the agreement.
- Users are not allowed to generate question papers with the name and logo that doesn’t belong to them. Any infringement charges thereupon will be liable on them only.
- Any other use of materials on this web Portal, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of Your Teacher’s Classroom is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
- The max limit of questions in one paper is 50 questions. It must be like real question paper with a mix of all type questions and the total marks should be around 100 marks (originally). If not so, PDF may not be generated for the solution. However, solutions can be seen inside view link.
- Use License of Test Generator
is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or
software) from the web Portal for personal and non-commercial use only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials for any commercial purpose;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Company’s web Portal;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This material is available for the purpose of the assessment and evaluation of the students. Any commercial use of this material is strictly prohibited.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. The company shall cancel your subscription immediately and no refund shall be initiated in such cases. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refund Policy
- This is a non-refundable product as the users can download it immediately after the payment. So, no refund will be issued once the product is purchased.
- In each category, one sample is available for free. We strongly recommend to go through the free sample before buying the subscription.
- However, if you have purchased a wrong product by mistake and want to replace it, you can request the same within 3 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other points
- You agree to:· Follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulations. · Take responsibility for all acts that occur under your account or password, including any content transmitted or broadcast from your account. · Maintain the confidentiality of your password and login identity. · Provide only accurate and appropriate personal information about yourself. Please do not post sexually explicit language. You agree to keep your personal information posted on the Portal within the convention of good taste. We do not review the directory or individuals’ profiles looking for inappropriate material, but if it is brought to our attention, we will require that you revise or delete the inappropriate information. We have the right to request edits or make edits to your personal information at our discretion.
- You agree NOT to: Use incognito names when registering or communicating on our Portal. · Use your access to www.yteach.org for any commercial purpose. · Send junk mail to our members or solicit our members for commercial purposes. · Post your email address, visible to other members. Similarly, you may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL’s profile on any message posts, photographs, emails or other areas visible to or directed at non-paying members. · Republish information found in the Portal without first obtaining written permission from YOUR TEACHER’S CLASSROOM · Post any false, misleading, slanderous, libellous, or inaccurate information about others on our Portal. In the event you do, we have the right to release your identifying information to the police, our attorneys or the individual you mentioned in your posting so that they may take action against you. A few individuals have abused their membership privileges in the past and they are hereby notified that we will not tolerate slanderous postings. · Post or forward any confidential correspondence from your friends registered on www.yteach.org. Other important rules: · Misuse or abuse of the messages sent via the “Send Email” icon on www.yteach.org will result in the immediate termination of membership. · www.yteach.org reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the Portal at any time without notice or refund if you are suspected of violating any of these Terms of Service. We also reserve the right, on occasion, to require you to change your login name and password. · Swearing, obscenities, and inappropriate behaviour (as solely determined by) on bulletin boards, events, chat rooms, or otherwise on the Portal will not be tolerated, and your membership will be immediately terminated if we determine that you have participated in such behaviour on the Portal. · Reporting abusive conduct: Please contact us at email@example.com in the event you need to report abusive conduct. Although we have no obligation to police the Portal, we do try to remove content that is clearly inappropriate when it is brought to our attention.
- My Wallet Terms
- Refer and Earn Terms
- Consequences for abusive conduct
- In the event you violate these Terms of Service, www.yteach.org has the right to terminate your account. In the event of a serious violation (as solely determined by www.yteach.org) www.yteach.org may also file suit against you for business interference or other appropriate legal theories and we will seek compensation from you for potential damage to our reputation and finances caused by your actions. www.yteach.org has the right to eliminate any Buddy Lists suspected of violations of the law or our Terms of Service. www.yteach.org will cooperate with the authorities on any said suspected violations.
- Rights You Grant to the www.yteach.org
- Personal Information and Submissions: By submitting your personal, events and related information to us, you are thereby granting to a royalty-free, worldwide, no terminable, exclusive license to use this information and your exact words (and excerpts and edited versions of your submissions) in all media now known or hereinafter developed, and in promotions, and to sublicense and transfer this right to third parties, and you waive all claims against for any violations of copyright, rights of privacy, publicity, and defamation or other personal torts arising from ‘ use of the information in such media. No payments shall be due to you for such grant of rights, and you may or may not receive credit as the author of such works in any use of them. By submitting content, you automatically agree, or promise, that the owner of such content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, the www.yteach.org Portals and anyone they permit may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship based on and including the content. You may not submit materials that have been trademarked or copyrighted by anyone other than yourself.
- www.yteach.org Advertising. The www.yteach.org Portal rely on advertisers to help fund the services that we offer to our members. In order to continue our service, you agree that the www.yteach.org Portals may display advertisements and promotions of all kinds in and with the services.
- Account Access. In order to ensure that the www.yteach.org Portals are able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to members’ needs, you agree that www.yteach.org employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed, with or without the aid of appropriate monitoring software to investigate complaints and to monitor and enforce compliance with our terms or service for free members. www.yteach.org reserves the right to filter the Email-Id’s posted by non club members only through its Intelligent Scheduler.
- Merger or Acquisition. In order to ensure a smooth transition of services relative to your subscription, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual web Portal owned by YOUR TEACHER’S CLASSROOM, www.yteach.org may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third-party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
- Other Legal Stuff
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. www.yteach.org and its third-party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- www.yteach.org makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) that your email or voicemail messages (if applicable) will not be lost, or edited and (vi) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the www.yteach.org Portals, our third-party service providers, or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it. Except as specifically provided in this provision, the portal and its content are provided “as is” and www.yteach.org disclaims, and you waive, any warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement, or any other warranty, condition, guaranty, or representation related to the portal and its content and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. The functions, materials and content of the portal are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error, and www.yteach.org and its providers do not warrant the accuracy, currency or reliability of information on the portal. You assume the entire risk and cost of repairs or corrections to your hardware or software due to the use of the portal. This disclaimer of warranty may not apply to all users.
- Limitations of Liability & Remedies: Your use of the portal is entirely at your sole risk. , and all India technologies Limited’s directors, officers, employees, licensors, agents or affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any damage to your computer from use of the portal or viruses, or direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages or losses (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which you may incur in connection with the use or non-performance of the portal, including without limitation loss of profits, loss of revenues, business interruption or other pecuniary loss even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this agreement by www.yteach.org shall be a refund of the fees paid for membership. www.yteach.org is not responsible for, and shall have no liability with respect to, the content of third-party Web Portals that are linked to or from the Portal is not responsible for the user generated content on the Portal. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability to the extent set forth herein; therefore, this provision may not apply to every person as written.
Warranties & Indemnification:
You warrant and represent that
- You shall abide by all the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- You will not take any action which would derogate ‘ or its licensors’ rights in and to their intellectual property or content;
- You will not infringe on the copyrights of any third parties;
- You will not violate any laws in your use or postings of information on the Portal; and You will not interfere in the business of www.yteach.org by posting information that violates the rules outlined above or by attempting to divert traffic from the Portal. You shall indemnify and hold harmless, and at ‘ request defend, , its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates and owners (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyers’ fees, an allocation for in-house counsel, and other legal costs) arising out of any claim of any third-party resulting from any breach of your representations, warranties or covenants set forth in this agreement. You shall reimburse each Indemnified Party on demand for any costs, expenses and liabilities incurred by such Indemnified Party to which this indemnity relates
- No Endorsement of Member Content. You acknowledge and agree that the www.yteach.org Portals do not endorse the content of any member and is not responsible or liable for any content, even though it could be unlawful, harassing, libellous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another. You acknowledge that the www.yteach.org Portals do not pre-screen all content, but that the Www.yteach.org Portals and their designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that is publicly available via the service.
of Liability. You agree that
the www.yteach.org Portals will not be liable for any harms, which
lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the www.yteach.org Portals have been advised of the possibility of
such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the service;
- The cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of anyone on the service; or
- Any other matter relating to the service.
- Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate the www.yteach.org Portals and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal & lawyer fees) arising from your use of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- More Stuff. The www.yteach.org Portals provide information of a general nature and are designed for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for medical, health, legal, or financial advice from a professional. Consult with your professional for any specific medical, health, legal, or financial concern. The www.yteach.org Portals do not endorse any of the treatments, medications, or products discussed herein.
- www.yteach.org rights under this Agreement may not be waived unless YOUR TEACHER’S CLASSROOM agrees to such change in writing. This Agreement is personal to you and you may assign this agreement only with YOUR TEACHER’S CLASSROOM’s prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void.
- Miscellaneous Terms
- No Partnership/Assignment. Our relationship is not one of agency or partnership and you will not be deemed to be a partner, employee, fiduciary, agent or representative of www.yteach.org by your use of the Portal. You may not assign or transfer your rights to any third-party.
- Severability. These terms are severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- No Waiver. Failure to enforce a term of this agreement shall not be deemed a subsequent waiver of that term or other terms.
- Termination of Membership Permitted. The license granted in this agreement shall terminate automatically without notice from Www.yteach.org if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement. Www.yteach.org may terminate a free membership at its sole discretion.
- Headings of No Effect. The headings in this agreement are used for convenience only and not for interpretation.
- Subscription Terms of Service
- This subscription agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal and binding agreement between you (“subscriber”, “you,” “your” or “yourself”), as the end-user, and your teacher’s classroom (“our,” “us,” or “we”). Please read this agreement carefully prior to using www.yteach.org subscription service (the “services”). By registering for the services, you are consenting to become a party to this agreement and agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. If you do not accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please discontinue the registration process.
- Access: Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of premium services is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Www.yteach.org will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to premium service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Warranty: No warranty is made by www.yteach.org regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with subscription services, and www.yteach.org hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some countries / states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
- Limitations of Liability: you hereby agree that we will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue, profits or data arising in connection with this agreement or the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the service will not exceed the total fees paid by you under this agreement.
- Use Restriction: The material on www.yteach.org web Portals is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. www.yteach.org spends a great deal of time and money to obtain the information appearing on its web Portals. Subscribers agree that they will not copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any news, pictures, interviews, features, or any other information from Www.yteach.org web Portals, without express written permission from Www.yteach.org. Subscribers agree that, should they do so, Www.yteach.org reserves the right to cancel their subscription immediately without refund. Additionally, reuse of copyrighted information (pictures, interviews, features, videos, audio, etc.) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Modifications to Portal & this ‘Terms of Service’. www.yteach.org reserves the right to discontinue, delete, change or modify the content or purposes of the Portal from time to time without any prior intimation. This agreement is subject to change by www.yteach.org at any time. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
- Notices: Notices by www.yteach.org to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the service. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages.
- The parties have agreed that this Agreement shall be written in English.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement is the entire understanding between us regarding your access to, license and use of the Portal and its content and supersedes any prior agreements, statements or representations with respect to the same. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- We sincerely hope you enjoy your use of the www.yteach.org Portal. Please understand that these rules protect the integrity of the information for all our members.
- Direct Questions or Notices to: firstname.lastname@example.org